1/20/04 Update for the Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping web site

From: <EdGrenda_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 17:45:50 EET

1/20/04 Update for the Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping web site

Good Day:

*** Highlights of the latest edition of the RP PATENT ALERT NEWSLETTER are
now available on The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping web site. An awesome
total of 158 RP patents and applications were published from 9/9/03 to 12/9/03.

Read More About ....
---------------------------
-- Depositing a wide variety of micron-sized materials and living cells by
laser light.

-- Using RE and RP to fabricate keys.

-- A process for tempering rapid prototype parts.

-- Using jetted photopolymer technology to produce special effects in
printing.

-- The composition and recoating of high viscosity build materials, and
controlling shrinkage in stereolithography.

-- Detoxifying RP materials.

-- A ceramic mold structure that prevents casting damage or distortion.

-- Extending stereolithography to opaque materials such as ceramics using
X-ray exposure.

-- Using small sized drops to fill in spaces in inkjet patterns.

-- A continuous additive production technique.

-- RP used to fabricate composite materials, as well as catalyst and chemical
reactor structures.

*** Find out what's really going on in the world of RP!
These are the briefest of highlights. Enormous efforts are being exerted in
the areas of technology, rapid manufacturing and tooling, materials and
medicine. For most readers, we believe our new abbreviated format of the Highlights!
section will be more enjoyable and newsy, as well as faster to read. But if
you're serious about RP, whether in industry or academia, you can still access
the complete in-depth research for a tiny fraction of the cost or the time of
doing it yourself.

Use the red *PATENTS HOT NOW* button on our home page to jump to the
newsletter or just click on the PATENTS button at the top of any page.

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
http://home.att.net/~castleisland/

Castle Island Co.
781-646-6280 (voice or fax)
EdGrenda@aol.com (email)