RE: Prototype of Head Lamp Lens

From: James P. Harrison <jharrison_at_3de.net>
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 18:08:26 EET

Hi Reza,

Please send me the stl file and your company info. We have a clear urethane
acrylite resin. I think this will be a great application for it.

Jim

James P. Harrison
Monster Imaging Products, Inc.
2991 N. Powerline Road
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
P: (954) 972-9906
F: (954) 972-8903
www.3de.net
jharrison@3de.net

This e-mail is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
recipient's named above, and may be a communication privileged by law. If
the reader of this e-mail is not an intended recipient, you have received
this e-mail in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the
copy you received. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.