Re: files on open/closed cell strucrus

From: Greg Pettengill <greg_at_coteart.com>
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 03:35:27 EET

Hi Bo,

That's a really cool Web site you've got! 8-) I would like to talk
with you sometime, when would be a good time for me to call?

This is the second sketch I've done for Rupert and I would be happy to
e-mail you a copy of the STEP file if you would like. You are also
welcome to the first (closed cell) design that I did. I certainly would
like to get a copy of your "Soccerball" design...

--
Best Regards
Greg Pettengill