RE: Magics

From: <Pieter.Bourgaux_at_materialise.be>
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 17:21:59 EET

Dear All,

I would just like to mention that we're now at version 9.03. We released
another bugfix version.

The 2 most important bugfixes are:

- Some CAD files had difficulties when importing (IGES, CATIA, STEP,
etc...). Magics 9.03 now offers an alternative import algorithm that you can
overcome problems with the default triangulation algorithm.

- True scale printing bug: In Magics 9.01 the true scale printing was not
true scale anymore.

If you're having problems with above issues, I advise you to download this
version from our website. http://www.materialise.com

This bugfix version is free for actual Magics 9.0x users and no new
passwords are required.

Kind regards,

Pieter Bourgaux

Application engineer
Materialise

Tel +32 16 39 66 10
Fax +32 16 39 66 00

No time to fix a file ? STLfix.com does it for you !
On-line around the clock STL repair and CAD to STL conversion.
"No cure, money back" guarantee. http://www.stlfix.com

This e-mail and its attachments may contain confidential information. It is
intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named herein. Any use of the
information contained herein by other persons is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the sender and
permanently delete the original as well as any copy thereof. Materialise NV
does not accept any liability for the contents of this e-mail and its
attachments.