RE: Need a quote for clear, flexible resin.

From: James P. Harrison <jharrison_at_3de.net>
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 14:55:39 EET

Hey Paula,

We have a new resin that is clear and has mechanical properties that
simulate Polypropylene. The clarity in thin walls is water clear, but
thicker walls around 0.5" have a slight tint to it. I can send you a sample
if you would like.

We also have a rubber material at 85A shore hardness and 95% elongation.

Jim
James P. Harrison
Monster Imaging Products, Inc.
2991 N. Powerline Road
Pompano Beach, FL 33069
P: (954) 582-0582
F: (954) 972-8903
www.rapidresin.com
jharrison@3de.net

This e-mail is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
recipient's named above, and may be a communication privileged by law. If
the reader of this e-mail is not an intended recipient, you have received
this e-mail in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete the
copy you received. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.