Request for a great support!

From: Ajantha K Egodawatta <aeg_at_gcal.ac.uk>
Date: Wed Jan 14 2004 - 21:30:50 EET

Dear All,

Does anyone knows any information about a (broken/can't repair) FDM machine
 idling in a company or a university, that the owner is willing to donate it
 for someone. Which I could bring down to my lab and would greatly help
 my research. Still, my project fund can't afford any cost on this; I could
 arrange shipping, to bring it down if I find any.

 I look forward to hearing a favourable response from a donor.

 Kind regards,

 Ajantha.

Ajantha K Egodawatta

Research Student
School of Engineering Science and Design
Glasgow Caledonian University
Cowcaddens Road
G4 0BA
Glasgow, UK.

Tel: +44 141 331 3592; +44 141 548 3486(O)
        +44 77920 14312(M)
Fax: +44 141 548 3309
E-mail: aeg@gcal.ac.uk