Contacts in India

From: Guillaume jandin <guillaume-jandin_at_mmbpro.com>
Date: Thu Jan 08 2004 - 09:14:41 EET

Dear List,

First of all, I wish you an Happy New Year,

We thank you for informations sent concerning contacts in India.

The French Association of Mould and Model Industry (AFIM) is organising a tour in India from february 28th to march 7th in Bombay, Pune and Bangalore.
We would like to make some visit of companies and technological centres in these cities. This is the reason of the request.

Prof. Alain Bernard has proposed to ask it to the list and I fully thank him for his help.

With best regards,

Guillaume JANDIN

Dr. Guillaume JANDIN
MMB