Re: contacts in India

From: J.K. Sarin Sundar <sarinjk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 06:53:34 EET

Dear Prof. Alain,

For RP theres a society called Rapid prototyping society of india (RPSI) in
bangalore, which has almost all RP users and interest groups as members

you will also find all institutes and labs on various fields at
www.indiamart.com

Best Regards,
~
SARIN Sundar, Scientist C
Centre for Laser Processing of Materials
ARCI, Balapur PO,
Hyderabad 500005
India
www.arci.res.in