RE: Details required about Envision Perfactory

From: Steven Adler \( A3DM \) <adler_at_a3dm.com>
Date: Thu Jan 01 2004 - 17:47:16 EET

John,

    You have misunderstood the process..... Data preparation from the
Stl file takes about 5 minutes to make the full set of masks..... This
dataset is then downloaded to the system.... The system then exposes a
mask for each 25 micron layer in 6-8 seconds

    You may contact Envisiontec directly for your area by E-mail to
mforth@envisiontec.co.uk ( Martin Forth ). I am certain he can give you
all the information you may need.

good luck

Steven Adler