Re: Custom made computer case

From: Brock (bhinzmann@sric-bi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 19:25:55 EET

Ah, then we will need RP to help decorate our case. I recall an RP
artist that used stereolithography to do Body Landscaping, which was
essentially large pieces of jewelry worn on the arm. Also, I recall that
British Telecom or somebody is working on Display Tatoos, which are
video displays impregnated into the skin. Combine those two with some
body armor fashion designs I saw in India a few years back and you have
some interesting ideas for the body as customizable computer case.

Brock Hinzmann
Technology Navigator