International Conference on Manufacturing Automation 2004

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 04:44:05 EET

Dear rp-ml

I thought I would like to bring your attention to the International
Conference on Manufacturing Automation. The call for papers is out now.
Please note that it is full paper submission with a deadline of April 30th

http://netmfg.hust.edu.cn/ICMA2004/

The conference is to be held at Huazhong University of Science and
Technology, in Wuhan, China, 26-29 October 2004. As usual there will be a
number of papers on the subject of RP so look forward to seeing you there.

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson

Currently on study leave at
National University of Singapore,
Dept. Mechanical Engineering
9 Engineering Drive 1
Singapore 117576
Tel: +65 6874 1917
Mob: +65 9087 3512

"Everything really is stupidly simple, and yet all around is utter confusion,
don't look around to find the sound that's right beneath your feet"