INVESTMENT.

From: LOUIS.T.COKER (fevinn@netscape.net)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 04:08:33 EET

From: Mr.Louis.T. Coker
Email: fevinn@netscape.net.

ATTENTION:

I am Mr.Louis Coker the Special Assistant to Charles Taylor, the former President of Liberia. As you know, He has recently stepped down from power and is presently
In asylum in Nigeria. Well dear friend, we Desperately need your Assistance in transferring some of the money derived from gold excesses into your account, because the government is making plans to seize all his assets have been mandated to deal with anyone who offers assistance to have this funds transferred to his account overseas. View these websites:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/08/11/taylor.warcrimes/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/08/11/liberia.1300/index.html
The amount is USD$15.6 million, in a Security firm abroad. All that is needed is for me to instruct the company to transfer the funds to your account, I will
Remunerate you with 25% of the total funds transferred to your vital bank account as compensation for your assistance, Five percent (5%) would be set aside to take care of all expenses we may insure during the transaction.
To indicate your interest, kindly provide me with your direct phone and fax numbers and all relevant information to enable me contact you and to let you
Know the roles you will play in making this transaction successful. All the legal information concerning this Money will be sent to you as soon as we agree together. We all have been confined only to Calabar area in NIGERIA and all our calls are monitored, so I will use all available contact to get you the needed information's. Only
Few weeks ago the international body insisted that all our guards be disarmed and security measures tightened.
If this proposal satisfies you, please contact me by this email address below immediately with your full names, telephone and fax numbers to enable me contact you, at the moment I am presently in the NETHERLANDS.
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding.
Best Regards.
Mr .Louis.T. Coker

Please send all response to the e-mail address below
Email: fevinn@netscape.net.
.