AWARD NOTIFICATION

From: LUCKYDAY INTERNATIONAL BV (WINLUCKYDAY@netscape.net)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 00:54:15 EET

LUCKYDAY INTERNATIONAL.
28030 REIMBRANDTSPLIEN, AMSTERDAM-NETHERLANDS.
FROM:THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD.
BACTH NO: LDNL/009842/03.
REF. NO. LDNL/12-C572/03

WINNING NOTICE FOR CATEGORY "2" WINNER OF THE LUCKYDAY INTERNATIONAL
LOTTO BV. It is our pleasure to inform you that you have emerged
as a Category "2" winner of the Luckyday International email ballot Lottery. CONGRATULATIONS! You are entitled to a
prize sum of € 200,000.00 Euros (Two Hundred Thousand Euros) Reference number for your prize is LDNL/12-C572/03, ticket number
A/03-412. As a category "2" winner, you have been selected from
a total number of 25,000 names drawn from Asia, Africa,
Europe, Middle East and America. After the computer random
ballot of our International Promotions Program, only
Three winners emerged in this category and therefore
are to receive payouts of € 200,000.00 Euros from the
total €15,000,000.00 Euros for First category winners.
To immediately collect your prize, please contact our
Category "2" financial handlers with information
below:
Mr. Ken Adams
Financial Director
Luckyday International BV
Tel/Fax: 31-630-886-423
Email: proluckyday@netscape.net
Provide prize reference number LDNL/12-C572/03
and winning ticket number-A/03-412 for confirmation. In your best interests, you must initiate contact within one week of receipt of this
correspondence. Unique Finance Security Services (UFSS) will handle all financial matters with regards to claiming your prize. You are also advised to quote your reference number to your financial handler Mr. Ken Adams,when contacting him.
You are to keep all lotto information from the public as we will not entertain cases of multiple
claims processing or compromise the privacy and security for all winners. Other necessary Luckyday International BV information are:

Draw 1 number: 01-11417
Draw 2 number: 02-7962
Draw 3 number: 03-4365
International Lottery code no: IL56009

You may be required to provide any of the above information during the process of collecting your prize. Please be informed that NON RESIDENCE of THE NETHERLANDS will be required to pay an advance Refundable Non - Deductable payment of the processing/ Notarisation and legal documentation charges of between 500 - 1200 Euros to enable our legal department acquire Naturalization papers from the Local Court of Justice (LCJ) prior to award payment policy as required by the paying Financial Securiry Company.
We congratulate you once again and it is our hope that
you participate in any of our international programs
in the nearest future. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Jane Van Speer
Promotions Manager