Prototype: A New RP & Direct Manufacturing Journal

From: Al Dean (al@edaltd.co.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 15:03:15 EET

Hi,

I thought I'd let you all know that we have just launched Prototype, a
brand new quarterly journal focussing specifically on Rapid Prototyping
and Direct Manufacturing. Our goal is to provide you with impartial news
coverage, independent hardware and service provider evaluations and to
stimulate discussion of the hot topics within the rapid prototyping
industry with reference to both mainstream rapid prototyping technology,
and emerging areas such as rapid tooling and direct manufacture.

This first issue includes the latest news and focusses on the myths, the
realities and barriers to adoption of Direct Manufacturing. We have also
carried out an evaluation of 3D Systems' new InVision SI2, and we work
with leading UK service provider 3T to provide a guide to those users
new to sourcing prototypes from Service Providers.

The magazine is available for free to readers in the UK qualifying under
our publishers terms. For those outside of the UK, the magazine will be
made available for download in PDF format, again, at no cost.

Please visit www.edaltd.co.uk/magdownloads to download the first issue
and to register for forthcoming issues.
If you have any feedback, then don't hesitate to get in touch.
With regards

Al Dean
Editor
Prototype Magazine