Actua 2100 Information

From: Bjorn Ojard (bojard@nrri.umn.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 00:20:11 EET

I've recieved a donated 3D Systems Actua 2100 that we would like to resurrect for teaching and design course purposes. However, it was not accompanied by any user manuals or operating information. We have an extensive RP capability and are familiar with these technologies, I am looking for information specific to this machine i.e. power requirements, material properties, accessories etc... I noted 3D does not support this system and we have materials available.

Any help would be much appreciated. Old user manuals would also be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bjorn Ojard
Associate Scientist
Northern Lights Technology Center