Investment

From: info_platinumtrust3 (info_platinumtrust3@libero.it)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 19:45:07 EET

From: Dr. Mark Adada
Email(Confidential): mark_mdpt1@libero.it

Dear ,

If you can be a trusted partner, I will make this deal with

you.

Let me start by introducing myself, I am Dr. Mark Adada, a

financial consultant with government agencies and

individuatls in West Africa. I picked up you contact from

the internet while trying to make a new and trusted contact

in this respect.I am intentionally sending this proposition

to you and not by mistake.

I have funds which I will like to invest in your country,

the funds will be delivered to you in UK,or your delivery

address based on your advice, via a diplomatic channel.

All other information will be give to you when I get a

response from you. Please treat this letter with keen

interest. You can send your response to the alternative

email at mark_mdpt1@libero.it

Thanks
Dr. Mark Adada
MD, Platinium Trust Ltd.