PLEASE HELP ME

From: mrsvivian kobe (vivian2@incamail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 22 2003 - 16:14:33 EET

ATTN: FRIEAND,
This business proposal to you is strictly
confidential, with due respect. Sorry at this
perceived confusion or stress you may have receiving
this letter from me, Since we have not known ourselves
or met previously. Despite that, I am constrained to
write you this letter because of the urgency of it.By
way of self
introduction, I am Mrs. VIVIAN Kobe, the wife of late
Brigadier - Gen.Maxwell
Kobe former ECOMOG ARMY COMMANDER [West African
peacekeeping force
in Sierra Leone] who died in the Sierra Leone civil
disturbance
[War]. My three daughters and I are trapped in
obnoxious custom and
traditional norms.
We have suffered maltreatment and untold hardship in
the hands of my late husband's family, simply because
I did not bear a male child [heir apparent] for my
late husband. By tradition, all that my late husband
had, [wealth] belongs to his brothers/family. And
myself is to be remarried by his immediate younger
brother which I vehemently refused. They have taken
all that I suffered with my husband to acquire
including treasures, houses and his bank particular
seized by them. I wanted to escape to the United State
of America [USA} with my children on exile, but again
they conspired and stole my international passport and
other traveling document to further frustrate me.
Thank God, two weeks ago, I received Key Text Code
from a BANK, that my late husband
deposited U.S
$25.5 Million cash with this company. It has
therefore, become very
necessary and urgent to contact someone, a foreigner
like you to
help me receive/secure these funds overseas in a
reliable bank Account
(presumably an empty Bank Account, if available) and
to help invest
it on our behalf as well, while we find a way of
getting out to meet with
you in your country.
These funds are kept on an "OPEN BENEFICIARY MANDATE"
with the BANK to avoid detection, seizure
or diversion. This is why I have
contacted you to help save my children and I, receive
these funds on our behalf. But, you would need to give
me sufficient assurance that if you help me, you would
not divert the funds. My children and I have resolved
to give you 30% of the total sum. This is all my
children and I have got to live on.
Please, I have reposed my confidence in you and hope
you will not disappoint me. I look forward to your
urgent response, including your private phone / mobile
No and also your fax no for easier communication.
NB: The secret codes (e.g Pin No., Secret Access Code)
for this fund are safely kept with me which I can give
you as soon as you express desire to help me.
Stay blessed.
MRS VIVIAN KOBE

Tired of spam and email overload?
Get a FREE 6MB email account at http://www.incamail.com