Assalam Walekum

From: mariam_hussein_fgk5@netzero.com
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 11:12:28 EET

FROM SISTER MARIAM.
Dear Sir,
I am the above named person from Kuwait.
PLEASE YOUR REPLY TO THIS MAIL SHOULD BE SENT
TO :m mariam_hussein_fgk@myway.com
SECURITY REASONS THANKS.
I am married to Late malam Usman Hussein of blessed memory who worked
with Kuwait embassy in
Sudan for nine years before he died in the year 2000.We were married
for eleven years without a
child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.
Before his death we were both very devoted muslims. Since his death I
too have been battling with
both cancer and fibroid problems.When my late husband was alive he
deposited the sum
of$8.6Million (Eight Million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) with
aoversea security company.
Presently, this money is still with the Security Company.
Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three
months due to cancer
problem. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a
moslem organisation or a God
fearing individuail not minding his or her religion that will utilize
this money the way I am
going to instruct here- in. I want this muslim organisation or
individual to use this money in
all sincererity to fund mosques, orphanages,widows and also propagating
the word of ALLAH and to
ensure that the society up holds the views and beliefs of the holy ONE
GOD.
The holy Quran emphasized so much on ALLAH'S benevolence and this has
encouraged me to take this
bold step. I took this decision because I don?t have any child that
will inherit this money and
my husband relatives are not people i can trust knowing what they have
done to me so far since
the death of my husband, don?t want my husband?s hard earned money to
be misused by people, I
don?t want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy
manner. Hence the reason for
taking this bold decision.
I know that after death I will be with ALLAH the most beneficient and
the most merciful.
I don?t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
health and because of the
presence of my husband?s relatives around me always.
I don?t want them to know about this development. With ALLAH all things
are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the
contact of the Security
Company. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove
you as the original-
beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the Muslim community where you
reside to always pray. My
happiness is that I lived a life of a true devoted muslim worthy of
emulation. Whoever that wants
to serve the ALLAH must serve him in truth and in fairness.
Please always be prayerful all through yourlife. Any delay in your
reply
will give me room in sourcing for a muslim organisation or a devoted
muslim for this same
purpose.
Until I hear from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.
May the almighty ALLAH continue to guide and
protect you.
Regards
Mrs. Mariam Hussein
mariam_hussein_fgk@yahoo.co.uk