MY DEAR I WANT TO KNOW

From: MIKE PEACE (mikepeace101@netscape.net)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 19:00:32 EET

my dear,
 how are you i hope fine, i want to introduce my self,
 my name is mike im black but i live in amsterdam
 i am a serious guy who is looking for a good relationship
 if you are nice woman who want everlasting ralationship
please respond to this email so that we can get to know each
 other, ilove to respect people and i love peace and im alway
 there for my love one,
 im not an agly guy but im justing looking forward to meet any good
 woman for a life time, please if you think we can meet
 to know each other do contact me and reply me back

thanks mike peace