ECOBANK PLC.......

From: citycapital chambers (citycapitalchambers@nigerialimited.net)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 09:30:57 EET

Attn :my dearest one,

With due regards,I am Barrister ABDUL.E.BANGORE (SAT),
a solicitor at law,personal attorney to Mr.Christain
Roland , who used to work with Shell Development
Company in Lome Togo.

Here in after shall be referred to as myclient. On the
21st of April 2001, my client, his wife and their only
daughter were involved in a gastly car accident along
ABA/PORTHACOURT EXPRESS RD. PH RIVERS STATE. All
occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their
lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to your
embassy here to locate any of my clients extended
relatives,this has also proved unsuccessful. After
these several unsuccessful attempts, to locate any
member of his family, hence I decided to contact you.
I have contacting you to assist in repartrating the
fund valued at USD$10.5million left behind by my
client before it get confisicated or declared
unserviceable by the (ECOBANK PLC) here in Lagos N
igeria,where this huge amount were deposited.! And now
the bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of
kin or have his account confisicated within the next
twenty one official working days. Since I have been
unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2years
now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of
kin to the deceased since you have the same last
names,so that the proceeds of this account can be paid
to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we
shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities
for transfer. I have all necessary information and
legal documents needed to back you up forclaim. All I
require from you is your honest cooperation to enable
us see this transaction through.I guarantee that this
will be executed under legitimate arrangement that
will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me through the above email or
through my direct phone number for more details.
urgent responce to this letter will be proudly
appreciated.

Best Regards.
BARR.RICKY D.TARFA .ESQ (SAN)
BARR.RICKYTARFA ESQ