RE: Ztech-STL Software

From: Scott Tilton (stilton@protoprod.com)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 14:54:28 EET

Sounds similar to the message that I got.
Basicially "such and such files have been replaced with older versions.
Insert service pack XX CD to restore correct files."

Going through CD's and Microsoft Windows Update was a spiraling path of less
and less functionality until my computer wouldn't even boot anymore.

I was able to recover my data, but I still had to re-install everything.

Way to go Z-Tech.

Scott Tilton