VS: very fine powder

From: Huolila Martti (Martti.Huolila@tekes.fi)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 08:52:57 EET

Mohamad, the list!

 Have you checked with Degussa if they know anything that might help you in your quest?
Here is a link to their english page.

http://www.creavis.com/en/default.cfm

Please check under "Internal start-ups" "Lotus effect" and "Advanced nanomaterials". At least they have been making small grain size powders so they might know whether you have any hope in your search.

Hope this helps any.

Mr. Martti Huolila
Senior Technology Adviser
Product and Production Technology
Tekes
P.O.Box69 (Kyllikinportti 2 B)
FIN-00101 HELSINKI

Tel: +358 10 521 5511
Fax: +358 10 521 5904
GSM: +358 50 5577 511
email: Martti.Huolila@tekes.fi
www.tekes.fi

Tekes is the main public financing organisation for research and development in Finland.