BUSINESS OFFER

From: vincent omah (vincentomah@123.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 02:21:47 EET

MR VINCENT OMAH
#5 ROLL CLOSE LAGOS
234-80-35532736

permit me to introduce myself to you. My name is Mr. Vincent omah.one of the auditors that headed a team that audited the
account of union bank of Nigeria plc.In the course of this assignment,I discovered an amount of eleven million dollars floating fund.This amount of money was traced to have been lodged into the bank since 1992.This account has been dormant since 1993 as there was no deposits and withdrawals from the account up till date. After i had gone through the record,I discovered particulars of the account and detailed information of the owner.This account belongs to MR.ANDREW HANS an industrialist here in Nigeria.He is a foreigner from Europe.On further inquiries,I discovered more detailes tracing the HAN'S history and finally,I found out that he died since 1993.
My investigation revealed that MR HANS has Mrs. Helga Schinister as the next of kin. fortunately, two of them were killed in A MOTOR ACCIDENT.

Efforts had been made by the management of my Bank through the German Embassy in Lagos to contact any of the deceased children but to no avail, as we were made to understand that the couple had no children. Given the skeletal information available to the Bank.it has so far been impossible to reach any of the relatives.The assistance i need from you as a foreigner is to provide a reliable and honest person who will nominate and existing dollar account where this money can be transferred into.All neccessary documents relating to this deposit are now in my care and no body will fault this transfer if needed information are provided by the foreigner since news of MR HANS death is not known to the bank.I need your full understanding and co-operation to make this work well because the management of the bank are ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account.
I will equip you with the neccessary information of the account,upon your positive response.Two of us will meet in your country at least two days ahead of the money being credited to your account.I will use my position and influence to obtain all legal approvals for onward transfer of this money to your account. You should not be afraid of any risk involve as i have already finalized every arrangement to safe-guard you in the transaction.Please endeavour to
keep the transaction secret and confidential.You will be entitled to 30% of the total sum,60% of the total sum will be for me while the remaining 10% of the total money will be used to settle all the expenses incured by both parties during the transfer process.

Finally,You should also provide your private telephone and fax numbers for easy comminication.

Yours truly,

MR VINCENT OMAH

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123 http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329