Re: RP help for a high school

From: Timothy J Gornet (tim.gornet@louisville.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 20:49:46 EEST

Tell him to contact Dr. John Bonsell at the University of Nebraska in
Omaha. They have an SLS system in house and I believe do that for local
companies. Here is his email.

jbonsell@mail.unomaha.edu

Tim

Tim Gornet Computer Aided Engineering Consultant
INTERNET: tim.gornet@louisville.edu
SLUGNET: Vogt Bldg. Rm 101, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY
40292
PHONENET: (502)852-0714 FAXNET: (502)852-8890
Rapid Prototyping Center
http://www.louisville.edu/speed/rpc/

>>> <wlfoss@rockwellcollins.com> 10/17/03 09:29AM >>>
I am in contact with a high school teacher in the Omaha, Nebraska
metropolitan area that teaches a pre-engineering class. He would like
form an alliance with a company that has an RP system to demonstrate
the
engineering process from napkin sketch to manufacturing. Is there
anyone
on the list from that area of the U.S. that can help him out?

Thanks,

Wayne

Wayne L. Foss
Producibility Engineering