Re: Has anyone been to the Time Compression Technologies conference in the UK?

From: Terry Wohlers (tw@wohlersassociates.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 16:50:48 EEST

David,

I have had the opportunity of attending the TCT conference and exhibition over the last several years and can say without reservation that it is among the best RP-related events worldwide. This year, they have teamed with Penton Media, so it will be held as part of a much bigger event. Let's hope that it does not lose the personality that the fine people behind the TCT event have invested in it for so many years.

Best regards,

Terry

Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.