FW: ?InVision Printer?

From: Phil Hackney (phil.hackney@unn.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 15:39:10 EEST

George

For the Envisiontec machine the support and build material is the same as
only one VAT
what you may be experiencing is when the parts aren't properly cleaned some
residue is left on the surface

I will be giving a paper on the Perfactory system at the TCT Conference 2003
in Birmingham
We have a machine here at the University of Northumbria at Newcastle
Our experience have been very positive (except for a poor batch of resin,
new resin to be released soon with smaller shrinkage co-eff) the first part
produced was within 0.1 mm for a diameter.

Phil

Phil Hackney MSc
Centre Manager
Centre for Rapid Product Development