PLEASE HELP

From: adamu ibrahim (adamuibrahim@123.com)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 18:16:20 EEST

Dear Sir,

I am Mr. Adamu Ibrahim,a Sierra Leonian by
nationality.
Presently I am residing in a neighbouring Benin
Republic on exile.
After the war that ravaged my country for a couple
of years, most of us in the military are under very
tight scrutiny and constant oppression, thus necessitating
my flea to Cotonou for safety.

I have certain amount of money to the tune of $15M
(Fifteen Million Unites States Dollars), in a security and
finance company in Amsterdam with which I wish to
invest in a related area of my interest which is
acquisition of real estate/buying franchise of one
or two products made in your company/country which will
be exported to popular African markets that commands
large demand of such products .

This will be done on your personal advice.
Therefore if you indicate interest to fashion me
with investment advice ,I will be glad to receive your
kind response through e-mail for further
explanation regarding my request.

Regards and God bless you

Mr.Adamu Ibrahim

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123 http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329