good day

From: walter taylor (walltaylor@123.com)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 23:13:53 EEST

Good Day,
I wish to introduce myself to you. My name is Walter Taylor. I am the brother to the president of Liberia Mr. Charles Taylor. Due to the present war in my country Liberia, I wish to invest in Hotels and commercial properties in your country. Myself, wife and children managed to get on a Red Cross airplane that was evacuating foreigners from the theatre of war in my country and presently, we are in a refugee camp in a region called Appenzell on the Swiss border. Your assistance and cooperation is required as regards this project.
 Please send e-mail to waltertaylor60@yahoo.com indicating your desire to help me and my family invest these funds.
I await your positive response to my e-mail letter God bless.
Walter Taylor

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123 http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329