RE: SLA Resin for Medical Devices

From: Bibb, Richard (PDR) (RBibb-pdr@uwic.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 10:27:54 EEST

Dear John, Robert and List,

Just to add that I agree entirely with Robert Thompson, from Anatomics.

Despite lobbying the material developers for several years now, I believe
that Stereocol is the only SLA resin that has undergone testing to a
recognised standard. I have been using this resin for five years and also
agree that Robert is correct in stating that whilst it is ideal for medical
modelling it may not be well suited to all applications.

I would be happy to advise off list if you would like to know more.

kind regards,
Richard

________________________________
Dr. Richard Bibb