Quickparts.com Open Position

From: Quickparts Human Resources (resume@quickparts.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 20:24:26 EEST

Quickparts.com, Inc., the leading provider of Rapid Prototypes and
custom-manufactured metal and plastic parts, is expanding its Project
Management group to meet the needs of its booming NPI (New Product
Introduction) business.

We seek an Injection Molding Project Manager who will work directly with
customers and our toolmakers to manage the process of tool construction and
part production.

This is a position for a dynamic, customer-oriented individual who has an
extensive background in injection molding. Computer literacy and attention
to detail is a must!

This position is in Atlanta, where Quickparts has earned the business of
over 2,500 customers in its 4 years of business. Our clients include Fortune
500 companies such as GE, Coca-Cola, McDonald's and Whirlpool.

If you are qualified and up for the challenge of working at the industry's
fastest growing company, please send your resume to resume@quickparts.com.