part for quote

From: RoyJRATC@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 23:28:12 EEST

Hi all - I' need a quote on a small electrical dustcover. Both prototype &
initial production - Part needs to be plated though for EMI -

For prototypes (5 & 10 pieces) any process will be considered (SLS, SLS etc)
as long as final parts are plated.

Production material is open - I was thinking LDPE but customer is open to
suggestions. I've put a picture of part from SolidView below:

STL available on request, but again I need to have this complete w/plating or
spray metal. Thanks.

[Unable to display image]

Roy Sheppard, Jr.

Roy Sheppard, Jr. CPMR