AccuDur100 Resin/TPM problems

From: Fehr, David (David.Fehr@ATK.COM)
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 21:48:09 EEST

I'm experiencing some problems cleaning my parts built with AccuDu100 in
TPM. I'm finding that when cleaning my parts built in Accudur 100 in TPM,
the TPM gets
contaminated quickly. I replaced my TPM about 1 month ago, yesterday all was
well in my cleaning tank. Today, My TPM looks milky. It even seems to be
thicker than
normal. This is actually the second time this has happened to us. The first
time we wrote it off to some type of contamination. This time, I tend to
think it's a
reaction between the TPM and the Resin. Anyone else having this problem????

Thanks

David Fehr
ATK
Rapid Prototyping Lab