Job opportunity at Materialise: Tooling Application Engineer - US A

From: Jobs (Jobs@materialise.com)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 22:02:47 EEST

We are looking to fortify our Tooling expertise at Materialise and have
another job opportunity. If you or someone that you know has experience in
the Tooling Industry, please contact us to discuss this opportunity.

Tooling Application Engineer (North America)

Materialise is the world leader in Rapid Prototyping software with an
international presence in eight countries worldwide. Our "Magics" software
line is used to view, fix and manipulate STL files for applications in rapid
prototyping, rapid tooling as well as reverse engineering. Our aim is to
become a world leader in the tooling industry via Magics tooling, a software
which enhances and optimizes the way tools are created, quoted and
manipulated. Materialise's customer base includes a who's who in the
automotive & aerospace industries and many prominent universities worldwide.

Materialise has a great opportunity in our Ann Arbor, MI office for a
Tooling Professional who is ready for a challenge. As a Tooling Application
Engineer, you will support the Magics tooling products in North America in a
variety of ways.

Primary Responsibilities:

* Break into the tooling market with Magics Tooling Products
* Support Magics Tooling and Tooling Expert Software
* Represent Materialise at Trade Shows (As an exhibitor or an attendee)
* Interact with Materialise globally regarding Magics Tooling issues
* Travel to customer sites throughout North America
* Give power point presentations to small and large audiences

Skills and Abilities:

* BS in Engineering, CAD or related degree
* Extensive Experience in Tooling market required
* Excellent computer skills required
* Good communication and problem solving skills a must
* Positive attitude

Our Offer:

Fast paced, team oriented environment with competitive salaries and an
outstanding benefits package. Please apply at www.monster.com
<www.monster.com> . For more information, check out our website:
www.materialise.com <www.materialise.com> .

Relocation assistance and/or visa sponsorship is not available for this
position.

Contact Information :

jobs@materialise.com
Materialise