Re: IGES to Stl translators

From: William Morgan (bill.morgan@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 04:22:25 EEST

Ross,

You might want to take a look at the Magic's software from Materialise
(www.materialise.com).
Their phone number is 734-662-5057.

It can import IGES, VDS, DXF, Catia, Step, Unigraphics/Parasolid,
Pro/Engineer,
PLY/ZCP, VRML, and Point Cloud data into the STL file format.

I have used the IGES translator for years, and it works great!

Feel free to give me a call at 407-323-0700, if you like to discuss
anything.

Thanks,
Bill Morgan

Vintage Industries