Re: Special process, Special Sauce

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 03:31:08 EEST

Dear rp-ml

It will not be the first time I have been accused of being a cynic on this
list and they could well be right again.

However, this Advanced Materials Partners might just be a VC company
looking to do a bit of cheap research on the side based on some vague
comments of a crackpot inventor. Don't expect to see anything soon.

Prove me wrong Mr. Babcock. Show me the money.

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson

Currently on study leave at
National University of Singapore,
Dept. Mechanical Engineering
9 Engineering Drive 1
Singapore 117576
Tel: +65 6874 1917
Mob: +65 9087 3512

"Everything really is stupidly simple, and yet all around is utter confusion,
don't look around to find the sound that's right beneath your feet"