RE: Status?

From: Bathsheba Grossman (sheba@bathsheba.com)
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 22:19:13 EEST

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Charles Overy wrote:
> We are very busy as well.
> I hope the list is quiet because everyone else is.

For my part, I'm keeping busy designing to Extrude Hone's Prometal
process. It's a real leap forward as far as I'm concerned; I'm still
designing ever-more-difficult parts to find out what it can do. I'm
especially happy with the strength and rigidity of the material --
there's no risk of warpage and no need for extra struts.

Best of all, no more lost-wax casting!

-Sheba

--
Bathsheba Grossman                 phone (831)429-8224, fax (831)460-1242
Sculpting geometry                                          bathsheba.com