RE:Re: Approved

From: information.assurance@schroders.com
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 07:29:36 EEST

Your message contained a possible virus and *will not* be delivered to its intended destination.

We advise you to have your computer scanned for viruses and cleaned of any infection before you attempt to resend the document. If you have access to an IT Support Team we advise you to notify them of this problem immediately. A log file is attached for problem determination.

Tip: If you are sending a Microsoft Word document then consider converting it to RTF(Rich Text Format) and resending it. RTF formatted documents cannot be infected with Macro Viruses. Use Microsoft Word's "Save as" function to convert to RTF.

Please direct questions regarding our Internet Mail Gateway to Information.Assurance@Schroders.com.