Re: Virus warnings, blocked emails etc...

From: Hannu Kaikonen (haka@rapid.lpt.fi)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 12:21:37 EEST

Seppo, it was just a wild, wild guess and not really so
educated... Thanks for the correct info - again :)

The whole thing turned out to be a bit nastier than I thought... we can
only hope for the best.

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Chris Lewis wrote:

> What would be good, is a way to remove myself from this list!!
There is a way. And it seems that you've been using it, but it failed.

> I have tried sending to majordomo with unsubscribe etc in the body, but
> still I get emails :-(
The number one reason for automated unsubscribe to fail is that one is
currently using a different address than subscribed from. It would be
helpful if you could remember what address you used when subscribed to
rp-ml. I do my best to track down the addresses, but if the address is
totally different than the one you're using now... it's a bit harder
a job.

// Rapid Dude