Re: REMOVE DOES NOT WORK !!

From: Doug Groh (dgroh11@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 19:32:32 EEST

Thank you Bram.
I too was guilty of this, I guess it looked so easy doing what everyone else
had done. Thanks for taking the time to read it. That is more than I did. I
am tired of the ugandan countryside meassages and all the return messages
telling me about someone elses viruses in their e-mails.
If anyone is in doubt about the possibility of having a virus, and wants to
check their machine, go to http://securityresponse.symantec.com/ and hit the
button on the right side of the page down near the middle where it says
"check for security risks". It will tell you if you have a virus, and it
will tell you if you should be concerned about security risks.

Doug Groh
President
3G Services Inc.
23984 Cedar Ridge Ct.