REMOVE DOES NOT WORK !!

From: Bram de Smit (A.desmit@IO.TUdelft.NL)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 16:05:49 EEST

Hi Andreas and all those others who dont want to be part of the rp-ml
anymore.

I am getting a bit tired of all those people sending me messages,
telling me to remove.
I am perfectly happy with my current situation, and I do not feel any
urge to move, remove or move back or what so ever.

 If you want to leave the rp-ml, please read the message Hannu sent us
in May this year, and you know what to do, namely:

Remove your self.

Just send a message to majordomo@rapid.lpt.fi with a line

unsubscribe rp-ml

in the body of the message (not the subject line). And that should do it.

Regards,

--
Bram de Smit,
Delft University of Technology / Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering / room nr. 10-3A-31 / Landbergstraat 15, 2628 CE, Delft, The Netherlands / Phone: +31 15 2783788 / Fax: +31 15 2787316 / E-mail: A.deSmit@IO.TUDelft.NL / www.io.tudelft.nl/cade