buying a home

From: roland henry (rolhen@123.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 05:36:28 EEST

Sir

I wish to use this medium to introduce myself and express my Client's desire buy a living house in your country.I am Henry Roland an Attorney in Nigeria and my client is looking for a trust worthy man that take care of his future investments overseas.He is a former Liberian Director Auditing & Accounting Department of Ministry of Defence Headquarters presently on assylum in Nigeria.

If you know that you can help,get to me and so that I will give you the necessray information that will enable us to proceed.Once you have contac ted me,you should bear in mind that it should be confidential and private.

Barr.Henry Roland

N/B.Bear in mind that it is not only house that he wishes to buy and you shall be compensated adequately for your help.

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123 http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329