Integra Services International, Inc. celebrates first year of operations.

From: Lance Shanklin (shanklin_l@integra-support.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 23:48:59 EEST

Dear RPML,

Today, August 15, 2003 Integra Services International celebrates our
first full year of operations. It has been an exciting and challenging
year highlighted by steady growth. We are currently caring for the
health of 68 systems with new systems being added each month. In June,
Dave Martin joined us to improve our response time to customers on the
East Coast and Canada.

Recently we successfully completed beta testing of our scanner
calibration routine "ExactScan" with impressive results. A white paper
has been published explaining the advantages of this new technology. It
is available on our Web site www.integra-support.com/ExactScanv5.pdf.
One feature of our new routine that we are pleased with is the ability
to accomplish the calibration without an on-site visit by one of our
technicians. This feature along with improved accuracy fits nicely with
our stated desire to offer innovative service solutions to our
customers.

Our follow-on project to develop a productivity upgrade on current and
legacy platforms is progressing nicely. These upgrades will be platform
dependant and sold under the product family name of AcceleratorT. Stop
by and see us at this year's Selective Laser Sintering User Group
Meeting in Orlando or give us a call (254) 933-2970 for an update.

Thank-you to everyone who has placed their trust and support in Integra
Services, we will continue to work hard to keep you up a running.

Best regards,

Lance Shanklin
Integra Services International, Inc
www.integra-support.com