Re: STL data

From: George W. Hart (george@georgehart.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 00:15:32 EEST

Jamie wrote:
> ...Are there any new STL models available to show off the
> RP processes. The chess set is great but been around a
> long time...

I have just collected a number of interesting STL files of mine all on
one page here:
     http://www.georgehart.com/rp/rp.html
Anyone is welcome to download and fabricate them. Several of these may
be useful for showing off RP processes because I believe there is no
other technology which could possibly fabricate such forms.

There are also links to some novel algorithms. Comments, suggestions,
or other feedback are most welcome.

George
http://www.georgehart.com/