Re: stl file converting

From: Greg Pettengill (gpetteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 10:33:06 EEST

James,

I am sure that many CAD programs can do this. I use Rhino and it appeared to work fine, I simply imported the binary STL file into it and then exported it as an ASCII STL file.

You can obtain a free, fully functional demo copy of Rhino from their website and do-it-yourself or if it's just a few files of moderate size that you need I would be happy to do them for you at no charge.

Best Regards
Greg Pettengill
Cote' Art & Engineering
321-269-7587