Re: Cube puzzle

From: Douglas A. VanPutte (dvanputt@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 18:50:53 EEST

MessageSteve,

I'm the former Senior Sales Rep. for Protoform North America. The company is no longer in business. I exhibited the SPM example mold for PNA at one of the SPE RP&M conference & exhibits in Chicago. Unfortunately, the mold files no longer exist. However, the capability for building and running the Space Puzzle Molds still exists in the U.S. at Valtech. You can reach the plant manager, Mike Lee, at 716-289-3630, x225, or at mlee@valtechllc.com. He is one of the original founders of Protoform NA

Let me know if I can help you any further,

--
Doug
-