Someone spoofed my e-mail address... Virus Alert! Don't Open Any Attachment!

From: Blasch, Larry (LBlasch@OPW-FC.com)
Date: Wed Jul 09 2003 - 16:06:09 EEST

Dear List,

I have been receiving a large number of e-mail failure notices that indicate
that my e-mail address is being used by a virus.

The messages are not coming from me or my mail server! The problem seems to
be localized in Europe, but I have received several from Asia.

If you have recently received an e-mail with my return address.
Please Don't Open Any Attachment! I don't send un-requested files.

Sorry about the inconvience. Virus Authors are beneath contempt.

Sincerely,
Lawrence R. Blasch
Design Engineer
CAE Systems Administrator