brain STL file needed

From: Rafael Santillan (rsanti@3drapid.com)
Date: Sun Jul 06 2003 - 17:59:42 EEST

Re: Magnetic plastics for injection molding ? Dear Listers
does anybody out there has a human STL brain ? any kind !
by the way some months ago I was lookingfor the brain-gear STL, and I got
the one that does not have rotational movement on the gears,
does anybody has the one that allow the gears to rotate so you can build on
a SLS or 3dprint machine ?

best regards
Dr. Rafael Santillan
Director