Time are tough

From: Vern Carter (vern@3dresource.com)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 23:27:35 EEST

After 5 years of successful business operation, I find it necessary to wind
up and discontinue our operations. We can no longer compete in today's
economy. Plus, I have run out of duck tape and bailing wire. To all of you
who have helped us and been supportive of our operation I sincerely thank
you.

In the closing of this operation I have a fare amount of RP equipment which
I own and would like to liquidate. If anyone on this list has an interest,
please contact me directly. Ideally I would like to sell everything as a
package deal within the next 30 days. Some of you have already expressed an
interest and I will be putting together a list. Unless sold before then, all
the equipment and furniture can be seen by appointment at the location
listed below. I own everything outright and it all must go to storage or be
sold by August 1st.

Also, my hard working loyal employees who have stuck with me till the end
will all be looking for new employment within the industry. Request for
résumé's, mine included are all very much welcome.

It's been fun, and good luck to you survivors!

Vern Carter
Creative Technical Solutions
6880 Hillsdale Court
Indianapolis, IN 46250
317-578-3445
fax 317-578-3446
www.3dresource.com

This e-mail and any attached file is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone
other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify us by calling the
person listed above.