Book Recommendations?

From: marni hager (mlh6118@csun.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 01:18:56 EEST

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the list and have been reading the mailing list archives from
the beginning. I was just informed by a fellow student that the paper(s)
I will have to write should be focused on how RP can help manufacturing
processes in different fields. With this in mind, are there any books
that contain information about the history of manufacturing process
developments as it pertains to RP? Would the Rapid Prototyping Journal be
a better source?

Thanks in advance,
Marni Hager
email mlh6118@csun.edu