Blue Light Special on Lasers

From: Dennis Fogle (dfogle@rpsupport.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 22:21:02 EEST

Hello to all,

We have two used laser heads that are too good to send back for retubing. We have them both in our shop and have tuned them up to output quality beams and clean power. Please make an offer.

Laser 1 - Omnichrome HeCd (40mW model) 2500 hours 35mW mulitmode UV

Laser 2 - Omnichrome HeCd (50mW model) 4000 hours 40mW mulitimode UV

We must have a core sent to us with the purchase of each of these lasers. We will guarantee that the lasers will maintain above 20mW for thirty days or your money back with the return of the head.

Please e-mail directly to me or call with your offer or to learn more about how we can save you money on your SL operations. Installation services are available for these lasers.

Best regards,

Dennis Fogle
National RP Support, Inc.
www.rpsupport.com